Holy JESUS Gardasil hurts. Oh my god. Also I’m a wuss and haven’t had any shots in 5 years, though, so.
No, it seriously does. This is me validating your pain. They jam that needle really fucking far into your arm.
I really need to get that taken care of, but I KNOW it’s gonna hurt like a son of a bitch. My most painful point of reference is probably the steroid injection I got in my ass cheek when I had bronchitis - that’s a very sensitive area, okay - and Gardasil sounds worse.
- sixtyforty likes this
- affably reblogged this from kelsium and added:
- happinesswillonly likes this
- susnom reblogged this from amberguessa and added:
- thegoddessfoo reblogged this from amberguessa and added:
- coldasaslab reblogged this from amberguessa and added:
- amberguessa reblogged this from curiousgeorgiana and added:
- angellyfish reblogged this from curiousgeorgiana and added:
- wisconsinforward said: I’d never had a problem with a vaccination until that one. Holy bruises, batman.
- rouxbacca likes this
- turnphrasesintoweapons likes this
- haveyoumetrobin likes this
- whineandbeer likes this
- curiousgeorgiana reblogged this from kelsium and added:
- curiousgeorgiana likes this
- erikawithac reblogged this from kelsium and added:
- erikawithac likes this
- soultired reblogged this from kelsium and added:
- hypotheticalisms likes this
- hotdingdong said: Ugh. My nurse was like, “Yup, this one’s a bad one,” and I knew I was in for some heavy shit.
- lyrabelacqua said: That shot is the WORST. My arm felt so weird/heavy after those vaccines.
- whiskeybot likes this
- kelsium reblogged this from rouxbacca and added:
- chiquorinha said: Ugh, and the girls are old enough for it now. I want to get them up to date on their shots, but you’re not the first person I’ve heard say that. (I’m too damned old, unfortunately.)
- liquidiousfleshbag likes this
- kelsium said: It seriously does, right? Jesus. Like, I thought I was being a baby, too, but that shit is painful.
- rouxbacca posted this